Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What's Up... it's Wednesday!?!

Hey ~ What's UP?!? 

Arielle here, it's Wednesday & we're halfway through the week...and just a few days away from the beginning of the May Sneak Peeks!!! And let me tell you - you are going to F.L.I.P when you see the new images! (I swear, I think each new release is just more amazing, don't you?) I used the sets Tag-Alongs and part of a sentiment from Ghoul-Friend for my card...


Good morning!  Jen here just popping in with a fun card using my favorite flower from Awesome Blossom and a sentiment from Petal Pushers.



Hi everyone, Christine here with a very CAS card. I LOVE wood veneer - can't get enough of it. On this card i used with a sentiment from tag-alongs.





Pin It!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

All are so fab!!!

MiamiKel said...

Fantastic cards!!!xoxo