Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day! BE Inspired Winners

Happy Mother's Day!!! eek.. how fun right.. No matter if you are a mother by birth, a neighbor hood grandma, or a sweet mama to a furry or slithery friend.. Happy Mother's day from US to YOU :) 

I have decided to start to do the winners of the TAWS BE Inspired challenges just a tad bit different. I have so much going on right now. This really is the easiest way for me. So I will do the winners Monthly instead of bi-weekly.. so there will be a winner thread with the 2 or 3 winners post on it.. and it's easier to find. :) 


Winner-Cornelia


Random-Becky

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Winner-Kathi
http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/2013/04/cof-fee-dence.html

Random-Donna K
--------------------------------------------------------------



Winner- Stephanie



Congrats to you all..
email-alison@thealleywaystamps.com
you have 1 week to claim your prize
Please include your snail mail and your stamp choice :) 

don't forget to grab your badge on the sidebar for your blog :) 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Donna K said...

What a fun way to start my Mother's Day!! Thank you so much... so excited I was randomly chosen!! Happy Mother's Day from your fan in NC!

~Donna K

Barb Murphy said...

Woohoo! Thank you Mr. Random! :) Congrats to the challenge winners...those are some fabulous TAWS creations!

My Creative Therapy said...

OMGosh thank you so much for choosing my card!! Going to look in the shop! Happy Mother's Day to me :)

Hugs,
Kathi

fun stamping said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for choosing my card! I was away for mother's day and had no computer access - what a nice surprise on a Monday!

I guess I have to start working on the next challenge and my new stamps arrived in no time at all, yeahh - happy stamping to everybody!