Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Saturday!! Release Day!!

It's that time again! Soo excited for you to see the new sets!! Here we go!
Bot Time eek.. I love robots don't you

Good Point Perfect for those interactive cards


Tropical Hideaway I like to get away.. even if only in my cards..lol :) 

This is a fun mini set that is yours FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of MAY!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package..
So my sweet Liberty always says when asked a question. 
"Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy" I told her I had to make a stamp about that..
What do you think?


Good Morning! Jessica here with a card to share using the new Bot Time stamp set! I just LOVE this adorable robot and fun sentiment!

Hi! Kasia here with a card featuring the new set Tropical Hideaway. This set makes me want to jet off to Hawaii, sitting on the beach with a very large Pina Colada in my hand. :)



We will post the blog hop winner on Sunday along with the BE Inspired winner.. so don't forget to come back :)
Pin It!

10 comments:

Lesley said...

SO cute!! Happy release!!

Esther said...

Great release and cute cards!!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe those r all adorable! !!

Tracy Ercole said...

Love the new release, particularly the Good Point set, it's awesome!

Karen said...

more cuteness....you are so fun!

snappy scrappy said...

Both cards are super cute. Love this new release!

Anne said...

These set are cuter than I imagined.. lovin them ... would love to win all 3...

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are fabulous sets and DT samples!

fun stamping said...

Fab new release - great cards from the DT!

Pam said...

These are amazing new stamps sets this month!! Way to go!! Fun cards too!