Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Good morning! I hope you're having an awesome Memorial Day weekend! Here's a little eye candy...

Hello - Arielle here! I used the sets Bird Brain (LOVE it!) for this little card. The sentiment was made from the sets Doodle Frames and Monster Madness.


Morning, everyone!  It's Melissa and I've got a quick card to share using all about YOU and Pillow Talk:



Hello, it's Christine.  Do you love coffee? I do! And most of my friends do as well. I love sitting in a beautiful little cafĂ©, watching people, chatting and having a good time. So I made a card that can be used as an invitation or just to say "we haven't met too long."  I used the cup from tag-alongs and a sentiment from jibber jabber.



Pin It!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

All 3 are super cute!!