Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Morning everyone!  Melissa here with a CAS card using sentiments from two TAWS sets, Wings of Hope and Words To Live By:


Hi peeps! It's Christine with a WARNING:
The following cards might hurt your eyes! ;)
I got some new neon-inks and I totally fell in love! So I had to try them out. First I inked up the beautiful chevron background (for sure one of my all-time favorites!) from Background Basics. Neon and Black are a great combo, so I simply stamped the light-bulb from Lighter Than Air in black without coloring it and randomly stamped the sentiment from Jibber Jabber. Fun! The neons are even brighter in real life!



The second card is something totally different. Doilies always got that romantic look - right? Not in this case! I randomly stamped the Delicate Doilies in neon colors - and they pop! Again I added some black accents with the border for the circle-shape and some washi tape and stamped the cool sentiment from life if short right into the center.



Pin It!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love all 3!!

Donna K said...

Each one totally unique and totally pretty!!! <3