Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Monday!!!

It's Kim!  I was working really hard at coming up with a fun layout or something else special for this card using delicate doilies - but I finally decided the doilies do all the work for you - perfect for quick and easy cards!



Hi everyone, it's Christine and I've got two cards for you. The first one uses the cute little racoon from Deep in the woods. I think the sentiment from Gotta Bug? is perfect for him!

The second card is clean and simple, but fun! I used some masking and Distress Ink to create the hexagon background. I stamped images from KA-POW and added a sentiment from Wish BIG on a die-but speech bubble


Stacey here with a masculine birthday card using the bigfoot image from Deep in the Woods along with a little flair and wood veneer!




Pin It!