Saturday, May 18, 2013

Life and Love

Morning and Happy Saturday everyone!! Jessica here with a card to share today using some previously released stamp sets...some of my favorite ones.... Kid n'Caboodle, All about You and Background Check.

Hey there! Kasia here sharing a card I made using the latest release Bird Brain. I think these birds are all fabulous. So many different little birdies to choose from! I also used Framed for the polaroid frame and the heart from the middle of the house in Tag Alongs.


Pin It!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are super cute!

Samantha Mann said...

Just lovely cards!!! That sailboat is too adorable!! And the framed card is so awesome!! Love the text and bold, beautiful colors!! SO FUN!!!

Naomi Edwards said...

Beautiful job ladies, Jessica I love the stitching and the sentiment is so true .... Kasia those birds are just the cutest, (now on my want list) and I love the way you used your washi tape... awesome background