Monday, May 20, 2013

Make it a Wild One!


Good morning, it's Stacey!  My hubby starts a new job this week and will be traveling some, so I thought I'd make him a fun card using this adorable raccoon and sentiment from Deep in the Woods!


Hi all!  It's Jen here with a fun card using Change (which you can get for free this month)!  I've got a friend who is making a career change soon and I thought she'd get a kick out of this card!  Especially since she's currently in the banking business!


Hi, it's Christine with a card using the cute little kiwi from Bird Brain and the chevrons from tag-along. The sentoment is from jibber jabber.



Pin It!

4 comments:

Naomi Edwards said...

@ Stacey-----OMGOSH Stacey I love love love your wild thing card!!! The background paper is awesome and all those pennants make it so interesting, fab job!!!!
@ Jen----- What a super card for your friend, I love the piggy bank and how you layed out the coins and sentiment... perfect for a career change, your friend will love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are too cute!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE all of them are too cute!!!

Pam said...

Super fun!!!!