Friday, May 10, 2013

TAWS Be Inspired Challenge #28...


RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and 
a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Stacey here with a bridal shower card using Bird Brain!  I was inspired by the bedding ruffles and the romantic feel from the challenge photo...can't wait to see what inspires you! 


Melissa here and I've got a "just because" card using one of the amazing sentiments from Words to Live By.  As usual, I was inspired by the colors and softness of the photo:


Hello all, it's Jen here!  The beautiful colors of the inspiration photo were what drew me!  So I grabbed tag-alongs to make the fun tag and coffee cup as well as the row of chevrons pointing the way to the delicious java!  I added a fun sentiment from Mad Gab too!


Hi there! Kasia here. I LOVED the colour scheme and those ruffles! I thought it was so soft and pretty in pink that it would make for a great baby girl card, so I used the onesie and partial sentiment from tiny treasures, along with a sentiment from tag alongs.


Pin It!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable cards!!!

Indy said...

Lovely cards!

Donna K said...

Beautiful cards!!! Your challenges are the bestest!!!
Happy Mother's Day!
~Donna K

Debbie said...

Have the winners for this challenge been posted?