Friday, May 3, 2013

TAWS RE-Be Inspired Challenge #27...



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thrusday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..


Jessica here with my take on the Be-Inspired photo...
I love the rainbow colors paired up with the black so I went with that as my inspiration and used the new May freebie digi and sentiment that can be found HERE


It's Kim!  I decided that I would embrace the black in the inspiration photo and do a future anniversary/Valentine card.  The sentiment is from Lighter than Air and the chevrons are from tag-alongs.


Arielle here with my interpretation! The sentiment in from Mad Gab and the other bits
and bobs are from many other sets!



Christine here with my way to use the inspiration-photo. I used Bird Brain and a sentiment from Wish Big.




Pin It!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Esther said...

Awesome cards!!!!

Kathleen said...

Love the variety of cards. Always amazing to see the different "takes" on challenges