Friday, May 31, 2013

TAWS RE-Be Inspired Challenge #29...



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Jessica here with a patriotic themed card using the new Good Point release stamp set for June. I paired that set with the sentiment from the Wish BIG set and in keeping with the red/ white/ and blue inspiration added some Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine.

Hi! It's Christine with my take on the inspiration photo. I concentrated on the colors and the stars. I love this little creature from Gotta Bug? and gave him a cup of coffee from Tag-Alongs. The sentiment and the tiny hearts are also from that versatile set.


It's Kim!  For that festive photo, I brought out the circus set called Admit One.





Pin It!

3 comments:

Barb Murphy said...

awesome inspiration ladies!

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

Where do I link up at?

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous inspriation ladies! So glad to have found you. PS- where do I link my entry up?