Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Totally Tuesday...

Jessica here to share a card using this month's new release set~ Deep in the Woods. I used the adorable raccoon image and paired it up with the sentiment also from the set. Does it look like this cutie is sitting in a tree? That was my goal :)


Hi everyone!  It's Jen here with a card using the quirky, fun bird from Bird Brain.  This little guy makes me think of warm, tropical places!


Hi, Christine here with two cards using some of the goos old TAWS stamps. First i made a card using my favorite freebie. Since I LOVE splatters, this is the perfect stamp for this!


The second one uses a fun little image from Castaways with a sentiment from jibber jabber.



Pin It!

6 comments:

jacinta Hipwell said...

AWWWW Stunning I want!!! I need!!! I must have!!! lol Hey its Mothers Day here in Australia on Sunday I can dream!!! lol Great job all the cards are STUNNING!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

awesome cards as always!!!!

Donna K said...

LOVE 'em all! Can't wait to ink up these sets!! You ladies rock the card world! :-)

snappy scrappy said...

All of them are super cute!!

Samantha Mann said...

love these cards!!! they get me so excited to get inky!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW those are ALL Fabulous creations!!!