Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wake up! It's Wednesday!!!

Good morning - thanks for joining us! Ready for some inspiration to get your day started off right? Well grab some coffee and here we go...

It's Kim.  I so like the Yeti from Deep in the Woods.  He looks a little lost and not scary at all so I thought he would be perfect on a "miss you" card!  (The sentiment is from the new Delicate Doilies set.)

Hey there, Arielle here! I used a few sets for this card, but mostly Bird Brain. The little hearts are from Tag-Alongs and the word "always" is from Talk to Me. I stole the idea of the worm/bird from Sabine - love LOVE love her card!


Pin It!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Sabine said...

Hello Arielle, your card is so beautiful. Love your take on "Bird loves worm" ;)
Thank you so much for loving my card. This really made my day!
The yeti is so sweet too!