Monday, June 24, 2013

All About Tropical

Kim here!!  As I am sitting here crafting on a sweltering summer day, I made myself feel better by creating a little beach scene and imaging myself in the cool water!  The board is from Tropical Hideaway and the sentiment is from all about YOU.


Stacey here using Tropical Hideaway and All About You, too!  Great minds, Kim!  The fabulous flower was stamped on some patterned paper, fussy cut, colored with Copics, and embellished with 
Stickles!  


Jen here and I went with a butterfly, but that could be tropical right?  He's from Awesome Blossom and layered on some wide washi tape and highlighted with some enamel dots.  And I made my own sentiment from Alphabet Soup!


We hope you have time to get crafty today!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wowza, great creations ladies!