Friday, June 21, 2013

BE Inspired Challenge 31



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
Stacey here with a "layered LOVEly" using a couple of arrows from Good Point and parts of a sentiment from Words to Live By.  The inspiration photo reminded me of a picnic...then I thought of romance...and here you have it!  Aren't the arrows from Good Point just PERFECT for LOVESTRUCK cards?!


Hey all!  It's Melissa and I've got a great *boy* card for you all today.  As usual, I went with the color inspiration in the photo and used some red and aqua to make one of the robots from Bot Time really stand out.  The sentiment is a mash-up of sentiments from KA-POW and Bot Time:


Hello everyone!  Jen here and I've got to say the colors of the inspiration photo made me think of Independence Day in the US!  And nothing makes cooler fireworks than the images in Ka-Pow!  Those images aren't just for superheroes!


Good morning, Kasia here! I was like the other gals, inspired by the colours. They are so fun and festive. :)
I used an oldie but goodie, Gotta Bug? and Jibber Jabber.


Pin It!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fab...love them all!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so fun and fabulous! meanwhile...can I have a cookie?! LOL.

Indy said...

Super fun challenge! Love the gingham!

MiamiKel said...

This is such a homespun, wonderful feel challenge - so proud of this country and all that we have but I have to say ... you had me at the Gingham! :) Lovely DT inspirations!

Dorothy S said...

Thanks - I am SO enjoying the image you gave us a few months ago!