Sunday, June 9, 2013

CREATION BLVD Showcase & BE-Inspired Winner

Good evening, how was your weekend? Did you get any crafting done? I wish I could say yes - LOL! I have some gorgeous customer cards and also some winners for you tonight, but I wanted to wait for everyone to see the beautiful cards by Christine in the previous post!

We'll start with some awesome cards from our customers...

Karen used Gotta Bug for this cute creation - I love the yellow dots in the background & the twine!


I love the fun background of Lisa's card - she used Priceless Joy.


The colors of Barb's card really make the images of the Change mini-set.




And now..... a REALLY BIG CONGRATS to the winner of the TAWS Be-Inspired Challenge #29. for this super fun card...




And the random winner is... CONGRATS!!!!


Would YOU like a chance to be showcased on our blog? It's easy - upload your creation using any TAWS stamps (or a TAWS' freebieto: 
  • TAWS' Creation Blvd over on Flickr,
  • upload it and share it with us on TAWS' FB page,
  • or on your blog  and be sure to let us know... that way we can leave you a comment and you can have a chance at being featured HERE :)

Thanks for stopping by today, and please hop over and leave our Creation Blvd. Showcases some love!
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I am so excited to be the random winner! I just ordered my first TAWS set and now I'll have two!! Yay! Thank you!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Thank you so much for giving me a shout out!!!