Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HaPpY hApPy!!!!

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday Alison!!! That's right, Alison is 29 again today... actually I don't know how old she is, but probably not much more than 29, so I'll stick with that number! I hope you have a wonderful day Alison (and you guys, too!!!) filled with lots of love and cake!

BTW - this is Arielle - I made her a birthday card using the set Wish Big... I used washi over the candles... I love how transparent washi is for this technique!


My next card uses the cool turtle from Tropical Hideaway and the sentiment is from Sea Mates. I embossed the turtle in white and then stamped him again in red on the base of the card.


Pin It!

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

happy birthday alison!!!!! hope you have a wonderful day!!

Sandy said...

Happy b-day Allison. Enjoy your day.

Pam said...

Cute cards today, and Happy Birthday Alison!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Happy birthday Allison!

cm said...

Such wonderful cards! Absolutely darling - and how sweet of you to let us know that it's HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Alison day! Have a great one, Alison!!
c

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So cute! A big Happy Birthday to Allison too! 29 is the best year ever! ;)

Denise said...

Happy Happy Birthday Alison - have a good one
Hugs
Denise xx