Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Sneak Peeks Day #3 - Land Ho

Good morning!!! Ready for the last SNEAK PEEK?!?

We'll be giving away one of these sets today and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our hop and your chance to WIN ALL THREE SETS 

All the comments posted today will go into a random drawing and one of you will win the new July set - Land Ho!!!!  You can have up to 2 entries....
  1. One for leaving a comment on this post
  2. One for sharing on Facebook
Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH! Commenting closes at 9:30 pm TAWS time!

And now for the peeks from our amazing DT!!!

Yo Ho, Maties...Stacey here!  This new set called Land Ho is the CUTEST pirate stamp set I've EVER seen...and the images are PERFECT to pair up with your Copic Markers for some coloring fun!


Aaaarrgh!! Shiver me timbers!! Kasia here. I love the pirate theme, and we're kind of hoping our son does too since that's the theme of his nursery! It  didn't help that I met my husband at a bar called The Ship and Anchor. LOL!!


Ahoy! Arielle here using this adorable parrot!!! I have always loved birds, and have a conure named Kiwi... his colors are similar to this little guy!



And now..... the winner of the Learning Curve set is......


Please contact Alison within 1 week to claim your prize - 
alison@thealleywaystamps.com

Pin It!

37 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love the pirate and parrot colouring!

mypapercraftworld said...

So much fun, brilliant cute cards! Anita :)

dflygirl said...

Oh lawd how cute and fun too colour! I cant wait to see the full sets!

Janet Zeppa said...

This set will be great for boys of all ages!

Tracy said...

Cute cards and I love the stamp set!

PamSpradlin said...

I like how Stacey added some water paper to her background on her pirate which is just so cute. And Kasa's cut out star card is some more great inspiration. And Arielle's parrot is adorable. This looks to be a fabulous set.

PamSpradlin said...

I shared on facebook.

Samantha Mann said...

Omg!! What an awesome set!!!!! As these cards?!?! Wooooooow!!!

cm said...

What a fantastic new release - and the DT cards are absolutely fantastic an showcasing them. So much fun! I can think of so many ways to use the Arggghhh sentiment!! Delightful!!
c

MiamiKel said...

How absolutely Fabby! Love the bright fun colors :)

Sandy said...

Love the parrot!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow ladies, fabulous cards. I love this set!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I posted on Facebook!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a fun set today...can't wait to see more. You all are so creative...so much fun in your stamps.

Kaylee Snyder said...

After the other set, I was hoping to see a pirate and parrot. Here they are!

Kaylee Snyder said...

After the other set, I was hoping to see a pirate and parrot. Here they are!

Unknown said...

So different from anything I have and just so cute!
Laura Holt

Lindsey said...

Seriously loving this! We're big fans of pirates in this house. :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is a fantastic new set! Love the DT inspiration! Totally fun!

Janis said...

Love Polly the Parrot! "Awwwwwwwkkkk!!! Pieces of eight! Pieces of Eight!"

Stephanie said...

That parrot is so cute! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

I shared on facebook!

Kim Heggins said...

I shared on face book too.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a cute set...love the parrot image and the fun sentiments.

Mary-Anne V said...

Posted on FB about the peeks.

Janet Mack said...

Too cute, I have a little friend that loves pirates. He's only 4 and wants to be a pirate when he grows up.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Arggh... I love this set

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I shared on FB

Pam said...

Just love the Pirate!! And the parrot is really cute!!

marg0006 said...

Your cards are so cute with the fun stamps.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Indy said...

I love pirate stamps, and this one looks amazing!!

Indy said...

Shared on FB.

Corine cusin-panit said...

so cute!!!
i love this set!
coco♥

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS, FABULOUS cards & hop - can't wait to see all three new sets!!!

Chris D. said...

Love that pirate stamp! Love it I tell ya!! Great cards by the DT!

Sue A said...

These are super cute! I can't wait for the release of these stamps.

Naomi Edwards said...

LOVE these cards. My friends' son is a big nut for pirates and first glance made me think of him. They are so bright and whimsical. Great job.