Monday, June 10, 2013

Marvelous Monday!

Happy Monday, TAWS-loving friends!  Stacey here...I was able to spend the weekend at my folks' house and this card that reminds me so much of "home"...the soft and comforting colors, textures, and sweet sentiment from Delicate Doilies.  The arrows that I added are from the new set, Good Point...a fun all-purpose set!


Hello Monday everyone!  Jen here with a little Lemon Squeezy wake up!  I just love the bright yellow that lemonade inspires and I've recently discovered that it looks fantastic with kraft and black!  And don't forget this set can be yours for FREE this month.  All you have to do is spend $40 or more in The Alley Way Stamps shop!


Have a fantastic Monday!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Donna K said...

Happy Marvelous Monday! I love the color combo on your card Stacey!!! So pretty and feminine. Your Card is "sweet" as well Jen... one day I will master the art of shading! Great job ladies, thanks TAWS for sharing such fab inspiration with us!!
~Donna K

snappy scrappy said...

Love them both!

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful cards...love the simplicity of the kraft.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are so fun! I love that they are so oposite, one is super embelished and the other is CAS! Great cards ladies!