Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sparkle~y Thursday Wishes!

Melissa here and I KNOW what you're all thinking..."Christmas??? Seriously?"  Yep - I thought I'd use the sentiment from Holiday Sparkles for this quick and easy Christmas card.  And really?  Can you ever have too many Christmas cards ready to go?  :)


Hello, Arielle here with a couple cards... the first is with Bot Time! So sweet! The sentiment is from Kitchen Gadgets!


My second card is an oldie but a goodie set, Priceless Joy! The little smoke puff is from Ka~Pow, and the chevron background is from Background Basics! I used a corner rounder punch on a sticky note & then used it as a mask for the chevron background. It for the Less is More Challenge.

Hi everyone, Christine here with a fun card using Bot Time. I paper pieced the large robot - so fun!


Pin It!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Shannon J said...

Awesome cards!!! Arielle's card with the chevron's is so perfectly stamped, I thought it was patterned paper! Beautiful job!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous cards today!!!!