Wednesday, July 31, 2013

AUG Stamps are HERE!

It's release day!! I am soo excited! I LOVE everything Halloween related and this release has 2.. one a freebie eek...
Okay enough talk more peeks.. well here they are.. :) 

This fun mini set, Funky Feet, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of July!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little guy will be added to your package...



Hi everyone!  Can you believe it's August already?  The summer has gone by so fast.  Melissa here and I've got a quick card to share that uses one of this month's new releases, Stack 'em High, and the sentiment is from an oldie-but-goodie set, Talk to Me:


Hi, it's Christine! I just fell in love with those new sets - aren't they adorable?  I made a card using the cute and funny bat from Bumps in the Night. I mixed the sentiment with the one from wish big


Arielle here with a card using Crazy Circuits! This is so awesome! (It also coordinates beautifully with TAWS' other robot set Bot Time!)

don't forget to scroll down and watch the special movie that Christy made.. it has a surprise at the end ;)

Winner of all 3 sets is..



Blogger Janet Zeppa said...
Thanks for a fun hop. So many awesome projects!                 
July 31, 2013 at 5:13 PM
 Delete      


Please contact Alison within 1 week to claim your prize - alison@thealleywaystamps.com


Pin It!

3 comments:

JustYolie said...

Crazy Circuits is ADORBS!!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh that Bump in the Night is too cool

Janet Zeppa said...

Are you kidding me?? Yay!!! So excited to see my name. Thanks so much. :)