Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Freebie Wednesday!

It's the first Wednesday of the month so that means FREEBIES await you!!  Click here to find the new ones for July!

It's Christine and I LOVE freebie wednesday! Especially if the freebies fit my style like this - it was love at first sight. The ballpoint is fun to color, and I bet also fun to paper-piece (note to myself - try this out!). I created the background by randomly stamping different sentiments on beautiful patterned paper. I picked some sentiments that fit the topic of the card from Jibber Jabber and Priceless Joy.



Hi all!  Its Jen here with another pirate card for you!  I just can't seem to resist this fun guy from Land Ho!  Today I paired him up with one of the sentiments from Black Beard's Loot!


Arielle here - I love the new Iconic set - which is FREE when you spend $40! This set is SO SO VERSATILE!!! I also used a sentiment from Wish Big!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for the freebie!! It's really cute!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

FABULOUS cards ladies and another awesome freebie!