Monday, July 8, 2013

Have a nice day full of ... robots, skulls and worms!?!

Barb here with a card fit for a rock star! I combined Black Beard's Loot, KA-POW and Jibber Jabber. The skull and crossbones image has a rock 'n roll feel to me, a feeling that the sentiment drives home perfectly!


Stacey here with a "nerdy", but super fun & cute card using the new Learning Curve stamp set!  Embrace the inner nerd in you!


Jen here, with one of the fun robots from Bot Time saying happy birthday in his own language!  The robotic sentiment comes from Iconic, which you get get for FREE this month just by spending $40 or more!  (The English translation of robot is from Wish Big)!


Hi, it's Christine, showing you two cards today:
I ADORE the skulls from Black Beard's Loot - i just can't stop using them, they're creepy AND funny! This time I added a sentiment from Jibber Jabber. The strings are from Awesome Blossom.


I found a card from last month that I have not showed yet, using Bot Time. This robot looks like a grill - don't you think?




Pin It!

2 comments: