Friday, July 5, 2013

TAWS Be Inspired Challenge #32...


RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
Melissa here with a card that uses the colors of the polka dots as the inspiration - the neutrals work amazingly with the different shades of orangeThe sentiment is from All About YOU and the little heart button is from this month's 'free with purchase" set, Iconic:


Stacey here with a cool, bit of masculine funk, using Iconic!  I was inspired by the pops of orange and graphical dots in the Be Inspired #32 photo.  Remember, Iconic is FREE this month with a $40 purchase!


Jen here with another fun teacher card featuring images from Learning Curve.  I was inspired by the polka dots in the BE Inspired photo so I added some fun colorful ones.  Then I mixed and matched a couple of sentiments from that and Chatterbox.


Pin It!

16 comments:

Shelly said...

Love ALL the cards!! I'll have to try and whip something up! ;) And yes, someone does read this! :)

craftvithme said...

I was so looking forward to this week's challenge.

Yes, someone does read it :)

Looking forward to enter my card.

Sabine said...

Ha, I read it ;) But that's what I wonder often too...over at my little blog.
Love the DT cards!

Janet Zeppa said...

Reading and hoping to play!!!

Happy Dance said...

Great cards, and sure do read this! TAWS stamps & DT rock!

MiamiKel said...

I'm reading! :) amazing DT inspirations, each one always so unique and eye catchy =)

Indy said...

Yep...I read it too! Love the new challenge and the inspirational cards!

ScrappyRae10 said...

Yes I read it ;) I love the colors dots. All the projects are a great way to use them.

Steph
Scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I'm reading and always do hehehe! love this challenge and fabulous work dt!

Tracy Ercole said...

Yes!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Of course, I read it and when I enter, I always leave a comment of appreciation coz I really do preciate the time and the art you ladies provide us with for every inspirational challenge!! This week is no exception, except that I'm commenting first and, hopefully, will enter later. Mwah!!

mypapercraftworld said...

Yes, and thank you! Actually it's more like YES ... and THANK YOU! Always waiting to see what wonderful BE Inspired pictures you come up with ... and then toute-suite to the DT's brilliant takes ... and then try to get the brain to work! Love this week's challenge! Anita :)

jimlynn said...

Of course we read it! Fantastic cards from the DT and a FUN inspiration photo too! Can't wait to play along.
Lynn

Indy said...

Super fun challenge!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Honestly i dont always read, but I do when I have time. I love all the cards ladies!

cm said...

I always read posts (you're in my Feedly), gaze with admiration at the featured cards, more than likely add yet another item to my wish list, gaze more, add cards to my TAWS Evernote notebook, look at the entries...I'm a TAWS fan for sure!! Know that you, your DT and your products are LOVED, LOVED and LOVED! We appreciate you immensely!
c