Friday, July 19, 2013

TAWS BE Inspired Challenge #33...


RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Melissa here and I was inspired by the colors and all the wrapped presents made me think of Christmas so I made a Christmas card using a sentiment from Jolly Holiday:


It's Jen and I started out being inspired by the holiday spirit of the inspiration photo, but ended up going in a totally different direction!  In the end these colors and the handsome skulls from Black Beard's Loot were calling me.  I made my own sentiment from some of the words in Jibber Jabber and Words to Live By.



Good morning, Kasia here. I, like Jen, was sort of heading in a festive direction, then got distracted!! I ended up using the hibiscus flowers from Tropical Hideaway and the banner and sentiment from Wish Big.


Stacey here!  I was inspired by the beautiful color and texture of the BE Inspired #33 today!  I layered up some papers, add buttons, sequins, a bow, some twine...and little bit of paper piecing on the pirate-y flag!  The images and sentiment are from the dynamically fantastic set, Black Beard's Loot!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Donna K said...

F U N challenge!! Love the colors... can't wait to get my stamps out and play along.

Shelly said...

Such awesome cards!! :) And what a fun challenge! :)