Thursday, July 18, 2013

Your Thursday 'Pirate' fix...

Hey everyone!   Melissa here with a fun card that could be used for a variety of occasions - I used Blackbeard's Loot and Land Ho! for this one:



Barb here! The pirate ship from Land Ho was transformed by masking out the skull and crossbones. Layered cloud diecuts frame create the sea and sky while my favorite sentiment from Life is Short is the perfect finishing touch for this serene scene!



Hi friends - it's Christine. I have a card using  Land Ho and Blackbeard's Loot. I also used some Trendy Twine Limeade. I think this guy looks proud.


Arielle here with a NO PIRATE card - LOL! I used Learning Curve!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

AMAZING cards!! :)

Lillian Child said...

Oh my goodness ... all of these cards are so sweet, but that pirate's ship and cloud design? Amazing!!!