Sunday, August 25, 2013

CREATION BLVD Showcase

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a crafty weekend! I've been surfing around today finding awesome TAWS cards in various challenges and wanted to share them here, too! But before I get to that...

A BIG BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to DT member Anni!!!
We hope you have an amazing day!!!

And now for some eye candy from our customers!

I love this fun scene created by CM - the colors and layout are terrific!


Lori's elegant card made MY day - love every detail!


This sweet and simple card by Lynn is adorable!


This card by Message Keeper is super fun! Love those colors!


Mia's card is so hip and trendy - love the papers!


EEK - I love Shannon's little card! So perfectly CAS!



Would YOU like a chance to be showcased on our blog? It's easy - upload your creation using any TAWS stamps (or a TAWS' freebieto: 
  • TAWS' Creation Blvd over on Flickr,
  • upload it and share it with us on TAWS' FB page,
  • or on your blog  and be sure to let us know... that way we can leave you a comment and you can have a chance at being featured HERE :)

Thanks for stopping by today, and please hop over and leave our Creation Blvd. Showcases some love!
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Shannon J said...

Eeeeek!!! What a sweet surprise to see my little card amongst all the other talent! Love all of these! Thank you for the feature - that birdie is one of my ALL-TIME FAVES!!!

MIA said...

Ooooh! Thanks for picking my card, Alison!
The colors are beautiful, yes - the papers are from the Paper Pad you sent me *hugs*
That's a good way to start a Monday morning *grin*

cm said...

Eeeee...what a treat this overcast Monday to discover my card in the midst of the others that are so fabulous and inspiring! THANK YOU for selecting me! I'm honoured, delighted and thrilled! LOVE my TAWS stamps! Monday is now officially wonderful!!
c

Lori said...

*squeal!!!* Thanks so much for picking my card to be in the showcase!!! So exciting! My Monday is also now officially "awesome!" Thanks again!!!