Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy Freebie Wednesday!!!

It's the first Wednesday of the month, so that means it's FREEBIE time!  Click here to find the new ones for August!

Arielle here... I used this cutie~patootie freebie.... everyone needs a little robot bird/duck/whatever, right?


Good morning all!  It's Jen here with my very first Halloween card this year!  These monster feet along with this fun sentiment from Funky Feet make me laugh every time I see them!  Don't forget this stamp set can be yours FREE during the month of August just by spending $40 or more in the TAWS store!


Hi everyone, it's Christine! I totally fell in love with the cute little robots from Crazy Circuits. I thought they would go well for a wedding card. So I  created a German sentiment with Alphabet Soup, that says "Congrats". Well it could be any kind of love-card :)




Pin It!