Saturday, August 24, 2013

Superb Saturday

Good morning and happy Saturday!!! Hope you have a crafty weekend!

Arielle here with a couple cards... this first uses Stackem' High and Doodle Frames. I love the fast backgrounds you can make with this set!


My second card uses Sittin' Pretty. Stacey and I were asked to play along with the Iron Craft this past week using this set... so fun!


Happy Saturday, TAWS-loving friends!  Stacey here with a card using Sittin' Pretty!  Just love this kitty and coordinating sentiment!


Heya! Kasia here sharing a card I made using the new set, Bump in the Night! This sentiment made me actually laugh out loud when I read it. :)


Pin It!

2 comments:

cm said...

What an adorable set of cards, each super cute in its own way! Creativity+++ Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!
c

Mary-Anne V said...

Great cards...I especially like the elegant first one!