Friday, September 13, 2013

BE Inspired 37 & Let's Mix It Up Friday



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
:) So here is my take on the challenge.. a pop of green and a hint of yellow :) I can't wait to see what you make.. Come check out my blog for more photos.. or watch below to see how I made this ..

Hey everyone - Melissa here and I've got a very quick card to share with you today. Seriously, I think this one took me 15 minutes to make!  I used this month's freebie with $40 purchase, Pointers, and a sentiment from Jibber Jabber.  I was inspired by the colors in the photo:


Hello everyone, it's Jen here!  I was inpsired by the big, green ornate clock so I grabbed some images from Delicate Doilies and my favorite green cardstock to create this card.  The sentiment is from the brand new set Give Thanks.


Hello! N@ Ali here with a card inspired by the colors (green and gold) and by the shape of the challenge picture, the Calypso just seamed perfect for this!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shannon J said...

Awesome cards, and have I mentioned how much I am loving the videos?!!

Paula S. said...

Great DT samples! Thanks for the freebies that allowed me to play along. So glad to have found you and hope to play again in the future.