Sunday, September 22, 2013

BIC winners and Showcase :)

There is still time to play along with our current challenge HERE

For our Winners of 

Winner-Tracy
Random.org-Therese
Special to me

Congrats.. Please email Me at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com with your choice of stamp set. :) You have 1 week to claim your prize
Don't forget to Grab your Badges :)


Here are some fun cards for you to drool over.. :) 


 
I just ADORE seeing your TAWS creations.. Here is a badge for you to place on your blog.. HUGS

Pin It!

5 comments:

cm said...

What a wonderful series of cards, and I'm so honoured to see a set of mine in the group! THANK YOU! So much inspiration today, and everyday, from the DT and everyone who enters the challenges! Love TAWS!!
c

Sabine said...

Oh, how sweet. Love all the featured cards! Thank you for featuring mine too :D
The cute badge is awesome!

{Chrissie} said...

Thanks for featuring my card! All of them are simply amazing!!!!!!!!! :)

{Chrissie} said...

Thanks for featuring my card! All of them are simply amazing!!!!!!!!! :)

Shannon J said...

Thank you so much for putting a little spot light on my card! I'm blushing amongst all the talent on display here! Couldn't do it without your awesome images!!!