Saturday, September 21, 2013

Discount code..

Hello, N@ Ali here with a homemade flower made by folding an extra large paper tape with a beautiful button to hold it in place. The dotted shape from Pointers is the perfect backdrop for this, I stamped it twice (joining behind the flower) to have it the length I needed. Have a great week-end ; )


Arielle here with a little Halloween card using Ghoul-Friend! I just love making button spiders with this set!



Hey everyone.. there are 3 movies from our follower VICKY..
I hope you check them out.. since there is a discount code that is only good until WED :) 
HUGS

Pin It!

1 comment:

Janis said...

Wow...Am I the only one that thinks Nathalie's ribbon flower looks like it could be a spiderweb? With those button spiders right below her card, I immediately saw a web, not a flower! EEEEK. I am demented. :(
<3 J