Monday, September 2, 2013

Just You + Me Monday!

Welcome to Just You + Me Monday! I am going to try super hard to make sure to bring you some fun TAWS videos each week.. :) so I hope you will join me and subscribe to our channel.


Here is a simple card I made for my daughter's teacher. I used the Learning Curve  set. 
You can see more detailed photos on my blog Here
Here is the video. Enjoy!


Melissa here -  I only had about half an hour to whip up a card this weekend so I pulled out the new Treasure Island and got to work on this guy:


Stacey here with an inspirational card using three sets, the new Pointers (which is free this month with a $40 purchase), Life is Short, and Good Point!  



Barb here with a card made using Give Thanks and It's Fall About You. I love that TAWS sets are so versatile! A bit of burlap adds texture to this warm design.



I also wanted to share a couple of cards I made for challenges over the weekend. The first uses the fish tank from Sittin' Pretty and a sentiment from Tag-Alongs for the Welcome Home challenge at CAS on Sunday.


Finally, I made a card for 10 Minute Craft Dash #24. I managed to slip it in right under the wire! I used Ooh La LaAll About You and Awesome Blossom.

Pin It!

3 comments:

jacinta Hipwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jacinta Hipwell said...

WOW!! Such great cards!!! Love them stunning use of these amazing stamps! Lovely to see :)

cm said...

An eye-catching set of cards; plenty of inspiration for creating and for shopping! Working on my wish list!!
c