Monday, September 9, 2013

Just You + Me Monday

It's another Just You + Me Monday! We have started our Halloween Series.. This is the first Card in the bunch. I used the Treasure Island. Set. If you want to know the details, you can watch the video below, or come to my blog HERE



Hi there! It's Barb with a quick card using the new Give Thanks set. I love mixed fonts, cursive and print, and that the words in this set are completely interchangeable. You can create any number of sentiments this way!


It's a pirate's life for me!  Jen here with my favorite pirate from Land Ho making an appearance with this awesome map from Treasure Island.


Pin It!

2 comments:

cm said...

What a treat to see this first thing Monday morning! Day definitely brightened! Looking forward to your Halloween series! Your card + video = fabulous start!
c

Shannon J said...

Loved the video - thank you so much for doing them! The glitter totally amps it up another notch! The other cards are awesome too!