Monday, September 30, 2013

October Stamps are HERE!!!

I am so excited for this release.. it seriously is so much fun! I hope you love it as much as we do :) 
This fun mini set, Christmas Express, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of October!! Nothing to do but shop.. this little bit of Christmas Magic will be added to your package...


Hi it's me Anni! Today I have a card for you that uses the cute set "Christmas Express" that comes for free if you spend $40 in the TAWS online shop!


Arielle here, I used Chill Out to string up some fun Christmas lights! I used different size circles to trace around for the "wires".


And now..... the winner of the Toy Land set is...



The winner of all 3 stamp sets is...

Blogger Lindsey said...
This little train is darling. Love it! Off to hop....
September 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM

CONGRATS! Please email alison at alison@thealleywaystamps.com to claim your prize.. you have one week..
Pin It!

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

oh! I L♥VE the bacon set!!!