Friday, September 6, 2013

RE-BE Inspired 36 Let's Mix it Up Friday!


Ali here with a creation I made inspired by the BE Inspired Challenge above.. I loved how the balloons swept across the picture.. Here is my creation.. using homemade paint sprays :) 
if you want to learn how to make your own sprays.. you can check out the video below :)



Hi there! It's Barb with my take on BE Inspired #36...


And here is Anni! I made some gift tags with balloons! For the balloons I used Pointers and for the banner Wish BIG.



Hi, it's Christine! I love the balloons on the picture and the colors as well. This is, what I came up with, using Crazy Circuits and Wish BIG:




Pin It!

1 comment:

cm said...

What a sweet series of inspirational cards and projects! Fabulous 'takes' on the photo! I'll be working on my creation this weekend!
c