Friday, September 20, 2013

TAWS Re-BE Inspired #37









Hi folks! It's Barb with a very literal take on the shapes and colors of our inspiration photo. The whimsical shapes in Doodle Frames are perfect for creating a wall of mirrors while the sentiment from All About YOU is a reminder to forget they're there ;)




Hello, N@ Ali here with another take on the challenge, inspired by the green and the oval shape. I bended the border from Calypso and added the owl and sentiment from Give Thanks.


Hi, it's Anni here!
The picture made me think of a green meadow and I HAD to add some cows (frome the set Cover Ups) to my card!


Hi! It's Christine! I love the green and the combo with naturals is so gorgeous! So I took out my delicate doilies (that match the photo perfectly!) and created a sketchbook with those colors. 




Hey Everyone Ali here.. here is a little coloring tutorial :) hope you enjoy it!

Pin It!

1 comment:

cm said...

BE Inspired indeed! Fabulous cards, plenty of inspiration, and the video showcases colouring ideas wonderfully! Day officially brightened by visiting here!!
c