Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Why Wednesday? Always Remember

Hey Everyone it's Ali :)!
I just wanted to take a quick minute to say We Will Always Remember...
9/11 Remember Always
Take a quiet moment to remember those who we lost on that horrible day..
Thanks...

 for my card I used the  Calypso set to create this simple, yet very colorful card. 
If you want to see more pictures you can go to my blog HERE
or watch the video below..enjoy!




Hi all!   It's Jen here with a CAS card using Give Thanks.  The sentiments in this set are absolutely fabulous!


Hi everyone, Christine here.Today I have two colorful cards for you. the first one uses Pointers, the set that you get for free with every purchase of 40$ this month. The sentiment is from Petal Pushers.


The second card uses all the birds from Bird Brain. Sentiments are from wish BIG. 


Pin It!

2 comments:

jacinta Hipwell said...

Beautiful!!!! :)

cm said...

Yes, we will always remember...What a fabulous series of cheerful, bright, delightful cards! Once again, my day begins with a smile and inspiration!
c