Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Why Wednesday? and a Freebie

Why Wednesday? I say.. Why NOT?
Here is another video I created using some of my favorite TAWS stamps.


You can watch how I made this easy CAS card

or view more detailed photos on my blog HERE

It's Freebie Wednesday where you can find exclusive TAWS digi images for FREE.  Click here to see the new ones for September!

Hey - it's Arielle! I used the new freebie, and combined it with Funky Feet, the mini from last month! (I created this sentiment using Alison's handwriting font & included a copy for you in the freebie section!)


Hey all!  It's Jen here with a card using the new images from Calypso.  I love how these stamps are perfect for lots of different occasions!



Hi, it's Christine. Like Jen I used the  Calypso Set. I thought it would make a fun glowing circle to highlight images from Ghoul Friend. I simply adore that mummy.



Pin It!

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW these are All wonderful creations!! Thank You for this months Freebie too!!!

cm said...

Fabulous cards; day-brightening and smile making! The Freebies are awesome: thank you!!
c

Stephenie said...

Thank you for the great freebies!

txexperiment said...

Great Halloween images. Thanks!