Friday, October 11, 2013

BE Inspired 39 & Let's Mix It UP Friday!



RULES: CLICK HERE


Hey there, Kasia here! I have soooooo many babies to make cards for right now, I decided to work these colours in to a baby card. I used the elephant from Priceless Joy, along with the diamond border stamp from Stack'em High, for the watermarking on the orange background.



Hi everyone - it's Melissa and I made a fun card using the colors in the photo.  The images are from Bacon Bits... I totally love this retro-vintage fan:



Hey, it's N@ Ali. The day I saw this inspiration picture my daughter was cutting out a beautiful wrapping paper she had kept preciously. She was happy to give me two flowers, just the perfect color ; ) The sentiment is from Give Thanks and the border from Calypso.


Hi it's Jen!  I was so inspired with the bright colors of the inspiration photo that I filled my card with lots of coloful washi!  Then I added that adorable flying pig and companion sentiment from Bacon Bits!


Here is your video for Let's Mix It Up Friday.. more details you can find on  my blog :) 

Pin It!

2 comments:

cm said...

Fabulous inspiration photo, and the cards today are, again, delicious! Thanks for sharing! Off to watch your marvelous video -and extra thanks to Richard for asking about this technique!
c

lostinpaper said...

Love your video, thanks for the inspiration. ps this toy land set is so sweet!