Monday, October 7, 2013

Just YOU + ME Monday! WCMD Winner

Hey Everyone! I can't believe it is Monday already.. what happened to the weekend?
I have another card for you today.. You can find more photos and details on my blog HERE
HUGS

N@ Ali here just adding a quick card using Christmas Express, this month's free mini set when you spend $40.



Barb here with a tone on tone Christmas card showcasing a sweet sentiment from Chill Out.



Good morning, it's Christine! I have a fun splatter-card using Chill Out. I love this set so much!




The winner of our WCMD Giveaway is.....




Blogger wendyp said...
Subscribed to Alley Way on youtube :)
October 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
 Delete


Congrats.. Please email Me at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com :) You have 1 week to claim your prize

Pin It!

2 comments:

jacinta Hipwell said...

Congrats!!!! Enjoy I have stamp envy lol!! :)

wendyp said...

((squeal)) thats me! Emailing you now :) Thank you!!