Friday, October 25, 2013

Let's Mix it Up Friday & BE Inspired 40



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..
Hi all!  It's Jen here with a card inspired by the colors and the Halloween theme of the inspiration photo.  I used the mummy from Ghoul Friend.


Hey all - it's Melissa and I, too, went with the colors and Halloween theme for my card that used images from Bumps in the Night:


Hello! N@ Ali here. I went for the colors (orange, black, white, gold) and the geometric patterns for this card. I used a border from Tag-Alongs and the cute bird from this month's Chill Out set.


Kasia here, sharing a tag that I plan on using for some Halloween treats. I found a fabulous recipe/idea for Frankenstein rice Krispie pops. I used Funky Feet for the sentiment and Bumps in the Night for the bat & star.



Ali Here with a Let's Mix It up Video :) hope you enjoy!!  You can see more details on my blog :) 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Kelly Braund said...

Oops, I was posting another card and didn't get it up in time- but thought I'd share link here anyway, thanks!
http://kellystamps.blogspot.com/2013/11/taws-be-inspired-40-take-2.html