Friday, October 4, 2013

RE-BE Inspired 38


RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Hi, it's me Anni! Oh, how much I love the colors in the photo! So inspiring! For my card I used the set "Funky Feet".


Arielle here - I used one of my all time favorite sets - Framed! The arrows are from Tag-Alongs. This is such a fun, versatile set!



Hi! It's Barb with a cute design inspired by the pair of love bird figurines in the upper right corner of the photo collage. I used stamps from Lighter Than Air, Tag-AlongsTrees Company and Bird Brain.


Hi, it's Christine, and this is my take: I used Chill Out.



Ali here with a quick Let's Mix it Up Friday card :) 

Pin It!

No comments: