Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why Wednesday? FREEBIE

Here is a really simple card I made using the freebie too :) for the Why Wednesday Video.
Arielle made this adorable card using the freebie also. I just adore how she has them joined together with twine, and the gem in the middle is perfect!


Hi all!  It's Jen here and since summer has made a little reappearance where I live in Massachusetts, it's only fitting that my card features the fun fan from Bacon Bits and a sentiment from Chatterbox!


Hello! N@ Ali here with a baby card using Toy Land, what an adorable and versatile set! I also added the sentiment from last month's Calypso.



 Hi, it's Christine! I have two card using the freebie - I couldn't stop ;) The sentiment on the first card is German and means "happy holidays". For the second card I used a sentiment from Jolly Holiday,





Pin It!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

The mitten is so cute and perfect for paper piecing. Thanks so much.

Helen said...

Oh I love the new freebie!! I'll have to try to play with it :)

Thanks!

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Thank yo so much for the freebie!!! :) :)
I love TAWS!!! xo

txexperiment said...

Lots of possibilities. Thanks for the freebies!