Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Why Wednesday? Make your own Enamel Dots

I know.. :) eek.. don't freak out! But I am going to show you how to make your own enamel accents/dots :) 
If you would like to see more pictures and details.. feel free to head over to my blog :) HERE

Hi everyone! It's N@ Ali here with a card using the super cute doll from Toy Land and sentiment from Bacon Bits.


It's Jen here and I'm so glad we're halfway through the work week!  Today I've got a fun card that will leave no doubt in your mind which way to go to find the North Pole!  Some images from Toy Land and Chill Out complete the scene!


Pin It!

3 comments:

jacinta Hipwell said...

Super cute!!! :)

cm said...

Cute cards, and off to watch the video! Love the new techniques episodes you're sharing!
c

Cornelia W said...

Thanks for the video - I have to try this!