Friday, November 22, 2013

BE Inspired 42



RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Hey all - Melissa here and I was totally inspired by the warm, fall colors as well as the Thanksgiving theme.  I used one of the background stamps from Calypso and the sentiment is from Give Thanks:


Hi everyone!  Jen here and the gorgeous colors of the photo inspired me to make a Thanksgiving card using this fun turkey from It's Fall About You.



Hey! Kasia here. I absolutely LOVED the little ball-type flowers in the photo so I used this adorable little flower from Awesome Blossom to sort of recreate them. The colours were an inspiration as well. 




Hi - Arielle here... everyone is sick at my house, so I didn't get my card for yesterday loaded into the post!  I did want to share it today though, in case you need a little last minute Thanksgiving inspiration! I used It's Fall About You and Give Thanks.





Pin It!

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i can't wait to get off work and give this one a try- my head is spinning with ideas

Janet Zeppa said...

Love the inspiration photo and the DT creations!

MiamiKel said...

Love love love!! I will be crafty this weekend for sure ..gorgeous inspiration! So much to be thankful for :)

Patti J said...

Great job, DT!!! Each of these are perfect :) Thanks for sharing!

Tara said...

oooh, love the color inspiration! All of the cars are gorgeous!