Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's FREEBIE WEDNESDAY!!!

It's Freebie Wednesday where you can find exclusive TAWS digi images for FREE!  Click HERE to see the new ones for November!


Hi all!  It's Jen here.  Today I've used the new In Stitches to create this fun card with a twine wrapped spool.  Don't you love how realistic those stitches look?



Hi, it's Christine. I got my new camcorder yesterday, and I'm planning to do card-videos on regular basis. This time I created a card using Spell Ckeck. Since I was so nervous talking in english I hope you like it and my accent is not too disturbing. ;)






Pin It!

13 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

Love both Jen and Christine's cards. Also Christine, I really enjoyed your tutorial ... thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Lillian Child said...

Awesome!!!

Stephanie said...

Great tutorial!

Pam said...

Jen's card is just adorable!! And what a sweet video by Christine!

{Chrissie} said...

I think it's a fab video! Amazing cards, all around! :)

Barb said...

Awesome cards ladies! Christine, you're a movie star!! Awesome video and great accent!

MiamiKel said...

How very sweet, congratulations on your new camcorder! I look forward to many more videos - wonderful card! Love the painted bubbles :)

Lyne Blodgett said...

You're accent isn't a problem at all. You speak very clearly and I hope to see more video from you. Congrats!

Shannon J said...

Eeeek! A video from Christine!! She is so awesome - what a treat to see her in action!!! And she speaks English beautifully!! Looking forward to seeing more!!

Shona Chambers said...

Christine, you have nothing to worry about, your video was fantastic!! I've never done a video so can imagine how nervous you would be about your accent (I'm from New Zealand, my accent is shocking and we use alot of strange words that are hard to understand....), however I really enjoyed your tutorial and look forward to many more!!

txexperiment said...

Great images. Thanks so much!

crazymom said...

Thank you so much for the freebies. I'm new to your blog and didn't realize you had these. ♥

Vianna said...

Your English is just fine - we should all be able to talk another language as well - but if you're not comfortable, a demo video can be done without talking & be just as effective. You'll grow as a videographer in time ♥