Thursday, November 14, 2013

Love Is In the Air...Video

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by today.  It's Melissa and I have a quick, CAS card to share with you all that uses two of the newest TAWS releases, In Stitches and Spell Check:


Hi all!  Jen here.  The weather has turned cold where I live so I've been inspired to make a few Christmas cards.  This one features some paper pieced trees using an image from Jolly Holiday and a sentiment from Christmas Magic.



Hey everyone! So sorry I have been kind of MIA.. I have been super sick, and so have the kids.. but I have a really quick , fun, video to share with you today.. all about.. YEP you guessed it! Shrinky Dinks.. eek.. Makes me feel like a kid again. :) if you want to see more keep on watching! HUGS
Pin It!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Cuute cards!!! And a great video!!

Pam said...

Shrinky dinks are really fun, and your stars are so sweet! Adorable cards as well!