Saturday, November 16, 2013

Make a cute shaped card with Liberty.. TAWS is in the UK

Hey Everyone!! It's Ali.. I am here to show you how Liberty and I made this fun shaped card together. I love spending time with my kids.. and doing crafts is just the icing on the cake for me :) 
So grab your little ones and come join us! 
Liberty and I would LOVE to see what you make using your TAWS stamps.. if you do.. please let us know so we can come say hi and take a peek..
Liberty now has her own blog..where we will post her creations at too..if you want to follow her
Libby's Blog is HERE

We are sponsoring KIS-Challenge 
you could win this stamp set!
We are also sooo excited to announce that TAWS is now in the UK :) You can pick of some of your favorite sets at 
My Mum's Craft Shop
For a list of who is carrying TAWS products, you can always visit our wholesale page on the Store site :) 

Hi it's Christine! I wanted to try some no line coloring, it gives such a different look to stamps. I guess this time it gives kind of a retro feeling to the images fro Breakfast-Club. The sentiment is from Delicate Doilies, which you can see above :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Yippee, I'm delighted that TAWS is now in the UK :)

Sabine said...

Cute card and totally sweet video :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Awwww... :)