Friday, November 29, 2013

RE-BE Inspired 42



Barb here! I'm popping in to share my take on our current inspiration challenge. I was inspired by the spiky flower heads and warm colors. I used various images from True Colors to create my abstract flowers. I didn't add a sentiment this time since the focal image is so large. 




Hi, Anni here! I really loved the colors of the inspiration photo and the orange ric rac ribbon on the brown background! That is what got me started! I used the sets "Gotta Bug" and "Spell Check".


Arielle here with one last Thanksgiving card using In Stitches, and a sentiment from It's Fall About You!


Hi, it's Christine! The inspiration-photo screamed "flowers" to me and the colors are just adorable, so I took out my Awesome Blossom set and a sentiment from Give Thanks and created this:





RULES:

1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!) Projects will non-TAWS images will be deleted.
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post. If you link from a gallery, please paste the challenge addy into the description of your pic.
3) - The challenge linky closes on  at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn) on Thursday before the next challenge starts..!!!

PRIZES:

 We have to have prizes for all the effort put into it right?
The Top Pick will be hand picked by me.. will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog. 
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

An InLinkz Link-up

Of course we're celebrating Black Friday in our TAWS Store.

Pin It!

No comments: